30.11.09

Sick brain! Bad!

So. I got this nice cold goin' on. Like, runny nose, mild headache and a nasally tone of voice. A classic, absolutely CLASSIC cold.

Problem is, I decided to go to work today too. A bit dumb, I know. But since I made the walk up the hill to work with no problem in the chill, I thought I could handle a whole day of freight and recieveing at the store.

Ugh. It was a loooong day. But I thought during the day, as I as sneezing, I get to Game Master the Barony tonite! Yays! A Pathfinder game based in a small setting around a very medieval idea.

Its new and I love GMing a new game. Its like getting a new puppy or kitten. Its so cute that you forgive it when it feks all over your house. But it doesn't know any better! Leave it alone!!!

So. I get home to my Roommate and hopefully a table of guys ready to game. Er... no game. Oh well.

So now I'm on dA... Again. I might be getting re-addicted to dA. Is that a good thing?

No comments: